Sr. Research Analyst
PredictWallStreet, LLC looking for a Sr. Research Analyst who will conduct quantitative analyses of information in order to inform investment decisions in global equity markets.
Santa Cruz, CA
- Conduct quantitative research and analysis of market trends and current and historical data to identify strategies for investment and investment timing.
- Interpret data and locate anomalies and discrepancies in investment data
- Assess market impact and identify the best execution algorithm to minimize impact.
- Prepare plans of action for investment; present written reports including statistics, and valuation methodology to senior level management and investors;
- Monitor developments in the field, including researching new, existing and potential investment products and review platforms.
- Analyze hedge fund performance and prepare reports proposing improvements to increase return on investment, including financial risk modeling and signal testing
- Monitor and research execution, signal generation, and portfolio construction to achieve the highest risk adjusted returns
- Recommend and provide financial advice regarding specialized reporting requirements connected to asset management
- Evaluate and compare accounts' dispersion (statistically between clients, and between the model and actual execution), and research ways to track and minimize dispersion.
- Develop methods to reduce transaction costs and increase profitability.
- Master's degree in Financial Engineering, Quantitative Mathematics, Finance or closely related field
- Three years of experience as a financial analyst or similar occupation.
- Experience performing quantitative equity research (e.g., stock selection, portfolio optimization, multi factor and alpha modeling) and applying analytical and financial modeling skills
- Knowledge of econometrics, statistics, and signal processing.
- Experience utilizing statistics and analytical techniques (including Monte Carlo simulation and time series analysis)
- Experience completing valuation/pricing of structured products (including fixed-income securities and exotic derivatives)
- Experience developing strategies for defining and managing capital structure
- Experience with financial technology system in multi-platform environment
- Knowledge of Equity and Currency markets
This is a full-time position. Employees enjoy competitive compensation based on experience. Assessment task required as part of the interview process.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Michelle Samis's attention via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 831-401-2391.